Pineapple Princess
Sunday, February 11, 2007
3. The Gem State produces more than 72 precious and semi-precious stones, some of which can be found nowhere else in the world.
posted by Kristie @
1:56 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Pineapple Princess
About Me
Name:
Kristie
Location:
London, United Kingdom
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
2. The mean elevation of Idaho is 5,000 feet. Bea...
Due to the recent slew of anti-Idaho slurs, this w...
In response to recent inquiries as to the origin o...
The semester is now in full swing, and I’m sitting...
So I spent the last few days in Vienna saying good...
Freedom! Independence! The last final is over, s...
For all you doubters out there (Genessa), I actual...
In order to most effectively express the whirlwind...
Switzerland album.
This weekend saw a return to the homeland. Yes, ye...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home